Thursday, October 15, 2009

@ Pantelis. Again.

I love this place. There are no words.


We stopped by for ice cream while we were shopping at the tourist stores (which all have great sales right now because they're all closing this week) but Pantelis was out for a few minutes. When we came back he informed me that he'd remembered his login information for eBay and then signed up for PayPal (which I'd been encouraging him to do) and had already made another purchase. I found it particularly hilarious that he was SO excited about all of this.


ANYWAY. He then realized that we were there to buy ice cream and asked if we had time for waffles instead -- he apparently has lots of waffles right now and the weather changed (it's bad which means the restaurant is slow). And of course, bad weather means we DEFINITELY have the time.


Seriously. I wish I could find a place like this in Vancouver.


PS. The waffles (with whipping cream, chocolate sauce and two flavours of ice cream) were AMAZING. Or, as Pantelis pronounces it, "Mazing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment