Sunday, October 4, 2009

Early morning, with a pinch of late night.

That is the latest I'be stayed out this whole trip, but it was worth it. We finally got to go to the club, Spilos, after trying every weekend for practically the entire time we've been here. It was so nice! You walk up the steps in the front and usually the outside bar is the main drinking area and the inside is the bar but the weather has been so shitty that they had to move inside for the weekend. The inside had comfy chairs and tables along the wall-window (which I am assuming also opens up) then the mid section of the bar had taller tables with cave like pillars through it. The bar itself was pretty standard but the backdrop was a white lit up cave from the bar to the pillars which I have a feeling were supposed to possibly be stalagmites? maybe?. All we did was dance and drink Smirnoff North Nordic Berry shots which everyone who is reading this NEEDS to try, which you can drink pretty much straight, it's bloody fantastic. So in total I had one Smirnoff ice, 3 shots and that's it. Thankfully no guys tried to pick us up, they all just stared at the strange Canadians rocking it out in a circle in the middle of their mellowed out bar. Awkward, but ok! We were out from 1:30am to 4:30am (only because the people who went the night before said it didn't get "hopping" until after 1am -.- which was silly if you ask me but whatever) and it is now 11:55am! No one else who went got up, except maybe Shannon, who left early last night.

Today, the plan is *drumroll* finally uploading the last of my "Athens Day Two: Part 2", play FarmVille, maybe beach, finish my book, and possibly a wee bit o' Angel, but If I do that I wouldn't get anything else done...so we shall see.

P.S. I learned how to make rice from the Rice Master Simon, and Katie! It was super tasty and hit the spot! Also, sorry if there are any major grammatical mistakes I don't usually check my blogs over, but if my writing is particularly horrid please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment