Sunday, October 25, 2009

Groggyness

My hair is red! Well, burgundy red and it looks “so natural” and “suits you so well” according to people around our apartment. Leesa did a fantastic job with it to! It took somewhere in the ballpark of about an hour and a half to do. Also, Shannon took play-by-play pictures of the whole thing which I haven't seen yet. :P We bought the dye (Loreal Excellence Creme 666, yes devil red) in Argastoli, Jerry had more business, and I also bought myself my birthday present to me; my new cute but can be dressed up dress! It’s like a light feeling navy blue suede fabric with cap sleeves, and it has this sheer fabric bunched up at the front to it’s empire waste, with a little bit of the same fabric on the bottom for a little flair. To put it lightly with regards to the length of the dress, it’s the least matronly dress I’ve ever owned, but it’s so fantastic. Me and Leesa also bought some makeup for our nymph halloween costumes! On Halloween we are having a huge birthday/halloween bash! It’s Katie’s birthday on the friday, then Mikes on the 30th and mine on the 1st, so we decided to celebrate them all in one night on the 31st. Whoo! Its gonna be big. Also on the Nov. 8 it’s me/Mikes name day and Leesa’s on the 5th. In Greece name days are HUGE, everyone come to your house and gives sweets and alcohol to celebrate...


Oh my gosh! I forgot to add yesterday that we found a coin in the mouth of the skull! It has a ram on one side, and an amphora on the other. I can't remember if i wrote that elsewhere…but I have and excuse…my mind is all muffled from clubbing in Argastoli until 5am *shifty eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment